Women Owned and Diversity in the Workplace
While there are more women in business today than at any point in history, and the journey has been commendable, there’s still a long way to go. We support the need for equal opportunities for women and diversity in the workplace to push the global economy to its full potential. The opportunity to bring diverse backgrounds to the forefront provides unique perspectives on how to relate to individual lifestyles.
Women and minorities in business, as well as aspiring minority entrepreneurs, need to build and improve confidence, network and achieve a growth mindset. Think3 Marketing is committed and actively involved to support the greater effort of providing resources, coaching, and business practices to individuals with aspirations to build opportunities for a thriving workplace and a new generation of commerce.
When you support women and minority-owned businesses, you are investing in economic empowerment, gender and race parity in commerce, vibrant communities, and the growth of the economy overall. Buying women and minority-owned is both socially conscious and economically sound. Recognizing and celebrating women and minority leaders who take risks and personal challenges to make a difference in our commerce, our environment, our future, and most importantly the individuals they employ…is what drives Think3 Marketing to stay passionate and ALL IN.
Think3 Marketing supports women and diversity-owned businesses’ opportunities through WBENC:
- Access to supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major U.S. corporations and federal, state, and local government entities that accept WBENC Certification.
- Formal and informal opportunities to pursue business with Corporate and Government Members, as well as with other WBENC-Certified WBEs.
- Access to networking events, procurement opportunities, mentoring, executive education, capacity development programs, and other business tools and resources.
- Eligibility for regional and national recognition and awards.
- Community of support from other female business owners and like-minded professionals all dedicated to the growth and success of women and minority-owned businesses.